IBM Informed me today that there exist a update for the Lotus Traveler which fix some problems I reported:
- LO37036 - Server - Troubles downloading bootstrap.nts file from WM ppc device.
- LO37329 - Server - Unknown timezone error message displayed on Domino console.
If will fix also the " Frequent chatter between the client and server result in increased battery drain".
Other issues fixed with this update:
- LO36583 - Server - Can not access LotusTraveler.ntf on new install if server is not part of LocalDomainAdmins group.
- LO37264 - Server - Inbox email is resent to recipients from Traveler device.
- LO36929 - Nokia S60 - Can not register the Nokia E75 device with Lotus Notes Traveler server.
- LO36898 - Nokia S60 - Cannot register with server using non-asci user id/password.
- LO37643 - Nokia S60 - Failure syncing draft mail with attachments.
- LO37884 - Nokia S60 - AutoSync stops working on Nokia Client.
- LO36514 - Windows Mobile - DBCS recipient name may disappear after sync.
- LO36935 - Windows Mobile - Journal fails to sync when body contains URL.
- LO37347 - Windows Mobile - Unable to sync large attachments (>1M).
Fix name: 22.214.171.124-LNT-LO37251
Release date: 25-Feb-2009
Applies to versions: 126.96.36.199
File: 188.8.131.52-LNT-LO37251.zip (42.46 MB)
The fix can be downloaded from the FixCentral