List of fixes included in 18.104.22.168 CF1
- LO47693 - Some internet e-mail does not contain a body when synced to the device.
- LO47897 - User unable to sync when primary mail server is down.
- LO48022 - Apple device stops syncing after a period of time.
- LO48141 - Server crashes with "Out of Memory" or "Insufficient Resources" message.
- LO48318 - Server crashes with "Panic: Lookup handle out of range" message.
List of fixes included in 22.214.171.124
- LO45478 - PANIC: Lookuphandle out of range.
- LO45687 - Unable to sync Nokia E90 device with Lotus Traveler 8.5.1.
- LO45839 - Lotus Traveler reporting different quota than Notes in DAOS environment.
- LO45869 - Calendar entries beyond 2034 do not sync.
- LO45955 - iPhone lost data temporarily when mail server was down.
- LO46120 - Change of home server not picked up until Lotus Traveler restarted
- LO46549 - Prevent embedded attachment sync in text mode.
- LO46556 - Error handling Calcutta Time Zone.
- LO46561 - Process ntraveler.exe has terminated abnormally.
- LO46590 - Handle calendar entries with invalid create date.
- LO46781 - Javax.mail.internet.parseexception errors when syncing attachments.
- LO46838 - Parse error reading the configuration file.
- LO47024 - Console error message "HTMLAPI Problem converting to HTML".
- LO47025 - Folder containing "/" in name could cause data not to sync to iPhone device.
- LO47365 - New Contacts should have $NoPurge field set to 1 to prevent archiving.
Windows Mobile Client
- LO44761 - Bypass SetPowerRequirements for WAV1 for Motorola MC55 and MC75 devices.
- LO44338 - Cursor can not be moved to Recipient/CC/BCC
- LO45960 - Nokia client unable to communicate with server.
- LO46522 - Client crash when inactivity timeout is larger than 35 minutes.
For more information read the IBM documentation: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg24019529&aid=2