IBM Lotus released today the Fixpack 2 for Lotus Traveler 8.5.1.
The fixpack can be downloaded from the IBM fixcentral
List of fixes included in 188.8.131.52
- LO47693 - Some internet e-mail does not contain a body when synced to the device.
- LO47897 - User unable to sync when primary mail server is down.
- LO48022 - Apple device stops syncing after a period of time.
- LO48141 - Server crashes with "Out of Memory" or "Insufficient Resources" message.
- LO48318 - Server crashes with "Panic: Lookup handle out of range" message.
- LO48342 - Missing E-mails when syncing all data.
- LO48365 - Alias folder names show up Devices on new folders.
- LO48534 - Traveler crashes with "Out of Memory" error message.
- LO48598 - Reply notice from iPhone not recieved.
- LO48594 - Server crashes with Nsave error message.
- LO48637 - Apple device performs replace data sync when not needed.
- LO48716 - Client gets port 8642 connection errors.
- LO48830 - Auto sync fails due to case sensitivity in authentication key.
- LO48958 - Nokia user recieved "connection error with server name port 80".
- LO48966 - E-mail sent to external address does not have well formed reply address.
- LO49001 - NullPointerException when writing to database.
- LO49005 - Some holidays do not sync to device.
- LO49051 - User syncing with backup server when primary available.
- LO49057 - Unable to download client configuration file with Internet Exploer over SSL.
- LO49125 - Syncing large amounts of data would sometimes prevent other users from syncing.
- LO49133 - Null pointer exception on Domino console when accepting invitation from Apple Device.
- LO49141 - Tell Traveler Security Delete command does not work if device is already deleted.
- LO49212 - Unable to lookup Domino address book using "Names" as search string.
- LO49527 - Backslash in username is removed when trying to install Apple profile.
- LO49829 - Traveler crashes when processing an invitation if the internet address for a the user is null.
- LO49840 - User can download an attachment on a prevent copy email.
- LO48239 - Some devices can not connect through Telia Proxy.
- LO48064 - Client storing and using a NULL userid.
- LO48243 - Power increase not acted upon.
- LO49586 - Double quote in password does not work for Windows Mobile devices.
- LO48351 - Nokia device will stop autosyncing after some time.
- LO49258 - Some E71 devices unable to successfully install travler client.