The purpose of this collection is to provide links to a select group of documents and resources that educate readers on the items and issues to take into consideration when upgrading/updating to Lotus Notes/Domino 7.0.
Lotus Notes and Domino 7.0.4, which was announced in April 2009, is the latest maintenance release for version 7.0. This scheduled maintenance release contains both defect fixes and new features. IBM recommends upgrading to the latest Maintenance Release and Fix Pack combination to receive the broadest set of fixes available.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please be advised that End of Support for Notes and Domino version 7.0.x has been announced. Version 7.0 was originally release in August 2005, and support for the 7.0.x code stream is currently scheduled to end on April 30, 2011. IBM suggests that clients consider upgrading to the most recent version for the most comprehensive set of new features and fixes. Upgrade information for more recent versions and for other Lotus software is available on the Lotus Upgrade Central page.
- Lotus Notes and Domino 7 Enterprise Upgrade Best Practices
- Knowledge Collection: Upgrading to Lotus Notes/Domino 7.x
- Upgrade Central: Planning your upgrade to Lotus Notes and Domino 7.0.x
- Notes & Domino 7 Reviewers Guide - IBM
- IBM Lotus Domino 7 Upgrade Guide
- HowTo: Configure Domino to autom. convert the winmail.dat files